Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how do i patent an idea good understanding you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they perform quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for www.officialauthenticsteelers.com the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they how do you get a patent not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.